1. When referring to 'sites', 'website' or 'websites'... we are referring to one or all of the following websites countyfetes.co.uk, summerfetes.co.uk, villagefetes.co.uk, cateringads.co.uk, wholesalerads.co.uk, flexyourplastic.com and livingwithnature.com
2. When referring to 'Villagefetes'... we are referring to the business that owns the websites above (1).
3. When referring to 'IP' (Intellectual Property)... we are referring to ideas and creations of the mind, such as literary and artistic works, designs, symbols, names, images and technical innovations that are used within our commercial activities, our business and websites.
4. When referring to 'Content'... we are referring to the visible and non-visible content plus technology that is used to create this website and make it function, this includes (but not limited to): the website design, html source code, html template, CSS style sheets, PHP scripts, Java scripts, all other scripts, database and database content, images, advertisement banners, logo boxes, photos, animations, content text, sounds, video files and programs.
All IP (3. above) and all Content (4. above) of this website is copyright © Villagefetes 2000 and all rights are expressly reserved.
All published material on this website is the property of Villagefetes and their respective owners and is protected by international copyright laws.
General Copyright Policy
At Villagefetes we take very seriously the right to protect our intellectual property, content, imagery and material published on all our websites that we have spent many years creating and developing. Villagefetes has a strict copyright policy that we will enforce should the need arise to protect all our websites content and the content provided by others from copyright theft.
The content of this website can be browsed, accessed, printed and downloaded in an unaltered (2) form for personal use only and that is not intended for a direct or indirect commercial use plus any non-commercial use including but not limited to: social networks, blogs, forums and picture gathering websites. Please pay particular attention to the points below...
1. You may print or copy the content to share with individual third parties for their personal use only, subject to clause (2) and (3) below.
2. Unaltered includes being stretched, compressed, coloured or altered in any way so as to distort content from its original proportions or format.
3. Copyright must be acknowledged on all content saved offline or online, please use: Copyright © 2001 - 2022 Villagefetes - All Rights Reserved.
Except with our express written permission you must NOT copy, reproduce, redistribute or include in any form the content or IP from this website under any circumstances that are not included in our "Acceptable Use" above, please pay particular attention to the points below.
You must NOT copy or include our content or IP...
1. To commercially distribute, download or exploit the content including (but not limited to) selling, licensing, hiring, leasing, renting or loaning.
2. To use or store in part or in whole on any commercial, private or third party website.
3. To use in part or in whole on any social platform or website including (but not limited to) posting of articles or images.
4. To use in part or in whole in any printed format including (but not limited to) advertising, publications, leaflets, promotions, posters etc.
5. To store in an electronic retrieval system, database, software or application.
6. To broadcast or transmit through any media including (but not limited to) radio and TV.
Image and Artwork Ownership
All images and artwork published on this website are the property of either...
1. Villagefetes, via our own photo, image, artwork collections and from rights managed imagery from external third party providers.
2. Our advertisers, with permissions from their respective owners.
3. Our users, with permissions from their respective owners.
It is imperative that users and advertisers supplying or uploading images or artwork to this website have the correct permissions and ownership rights to publish said image. This is particularly important if you are using stock photos or images that are rights managed, and which may have usage restrictions imposed by the original copyright owners. In the event that an image has been supplied, uploaded or published on this website, and where legal action has been taken against Villagefetes for lost fees and usage rights, we will pass in full those cost to the third party who supplied the said image or artwork.
Image Ownership Disputes
If you are a rights owner of a published image or artwork on this website and have any query regarding usage permissions, please contact us stating your query with full contact information. All rights in such images or artwork are reserved by the original copyright owners and evidence to that effect will need to be produced before any action or removal is undertaken. In the situation of a dispute between third parties regarding ownership or permissions of an image or artwork published on this website, and where Villagefetes finds itself in a situation being instructed differently by two or more third parties the following will apply: All communication and time related work undertaken in connection with any disputed ownership of images, artwork or logos will incur a charge of £156.00 plus standard rate VAT per hour and will be charged on a per hour basis. This charge will be applied to all parties concerned (claimant/s and defendant/s) regardless of the outcome.
Content Usage and Linking
Individuals and organisations wishing to make this websites content accessible or provide useful links to their visitors through their own websites should create hypertext links to the required content on this website. This can be done through our "link to us" page, only the provided html code is to be used, except with our express written permission you must NOT right click and copy or save any images or logos for the purpose of linking to this website. Requests for permission to reproduce material from this website should be sent via our contact us form stating your request with full contact information.
This copyright forms part of our "terms and conditions of use" which sets out the general terms under which you may access and use this website, it applies to all users of this website including advertisers and customers. Not complying with our "Acceptable Use" (above), copying or reproducing the content or IP of this website without written permission may lead to and result in legal action being taken.
Further information regarding this copyright statement can be requested from us via any of the contact methods located on our contact us page.