Terms and Conditions of Use
Free Email Service
1. When referring to 'sites', 'website' or 'websites'... we are referring to one or all of the following websites countyfetes.co.uk, summerfetes.co.uk, villagefetes.co.uk, cateringads.co.uk, wholesalerads.co.uk, flexyourplastic.com and livingwithnature.com
2. When referring to 'Villagefetes'... we are referring to the business that owns the websites above (1).
General Terms and Conditions of Use
The document links below set out the general terms under which you may access this website and apply to all users of this website including advertisers and customers. Please read them carefully before using our services as they are a legally binding agreement between you (the user) and Villagefetes. If you do not accept or disagree with any part of the terms of this agreement you must not continue to browse or use the website. If however you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions of use as set out below, which together govern Villagefetes's relationship with you in relation to this website and services.
Terms and Conditions of Use.
Cookies and Cookie Control.
Accessibility and Compatibility.
Email Services Terms and Conditions (Service Specific)
1. Free email service - located within our free email service area.
2. Suppliers directory email category - located within directory categories via a link at the top of page.
3. Suppliers directory email advertiser - located within directory listings via a button and envelope link.
By submitting any email service form you are consenting to your personal data, contact information and business details being processed and emailed to recipients. It is important to understand that once either the email service form or the email category form is submitted the information may possibly be sent out to over one hundred recipients (depending upon your request). Only ever provide the reply contact method that you feel most comfortable handing out to suppliers and manufacturers, enquiries sent via the 'email advertiser' link will only be sent to that individual advertiser.
It is your sole responsibility...
1. To provide clear and accurate information about your business needs and your requirements.
2. To give details of any financing requirements, proposed payment plans, associated remuneration or fees in any communication.
3. To undertake to deal solely and directly with all advertisers responding to your email service request.
4. To ensure that all responding suppliers and manufacturers fully comply with current regulations within their industry sector.
5. To ensure that all items, products and services meet the standards and quality that you require before purchase.
1. You must not use the email service for any other form of communication other than for the purposes stated by the service.
2. You must not misuse or abuse the email service by giving false or misleading information about your business requirements .
3. You must not deceive suppliers or manufacturers by over inflating expected purchase quantities for financial reward or gain.
4. You must not give misleading information which is deliberately aimed at enticing suppliers and manufacturers which would otherwise decline providing quotes.
Except with our express written permission you must NOT copy, reproduce, redistribute or publish in any form the content of any email service request that you receive. Our email service forms a confidential privacy agreement between users, advertisers and Villagefetes, redistributing to third parties or publishing without all party consent will result in the service being withdrawn from the recipient and an ending of the recipients advertising contract with this website.
Barring or Restricting Access
Villagefetes reserve the right to refuse to send out any email request where the user has (in our reasonable opinion) failed to operate, in breach of, or acted inconsistently within these terms and conditions of use as above. This will include but not limited to the wording whether directly or indirectly is racist, defamatory, sexually oriented, infringes upon copyright, not genuine in nature or may cause offence to any recipient business or individual. If we receive complaints from either senders or recipients notifying us of individuals or businesses abusing the service we will immediately withdraw the use of from the offending party.
Warranty and Disclaimer
Villagefetes warrants that the email service will be provided with reasonable care in a professional timely manner and we hope you will get a good response from using the service, however there are things that we don't promise about our email service and all individuals or businesses using the service should be aware that on occasions the response may be limited. This can be for numerous reasons including but not limited to:
1. Suppliers and manufacturers may not wish to supply certain types of businesses.
2. Suppliers and manufacturers order books are full or long waiting list.
3. Suppliers and manufacturers may have seasonal commitments.
4. Your request does not look financially viable to certain suppliers and manufacturers.
5. Your request was last minute.
6. Your request contained insufficient information.
Villagefetes will not be liable for any losses or expenses incurred directly or indirectly by any individuals or businesses:
1. Who have relied solely upon the email service for their new or existing business requirements.
2. Where a supplier, service or manufacturer has not fulfilled their contract.
3. Where an item, product, service or customer service has not lived up to expectations.
4. Through any cancellations or delays of advertised business openings, business services or business promotions.
5. Had to look else where to fulfill their business requirements.
Feedback and More Information
Thank You for Visiting Villagefetes